In order for us to take action on a copyright violation you must file a notice of infringement that complies with the provisions of the DMCA.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Detailed identity of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or the permalink of the post
>Include here the URL to the concerned material infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it easily
2. Identify the the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
>Include here the name of the concerned litigeous material (all images or posts if relevant) with their complete reference
3. Information to permit us to contact you.
>Include here your email address to quickly get a feedback from the provider.
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
>Signature of the author
>Add your name here
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Are you sending mail using PHP script without SMTP authentication (using PHP mail() method ) ?...
Use secure passwords Insecure passwords are the most common security vulnerability. If an...
We Strickly Prohibited Spaming on our server. If you're send any type of spam email then your...
If you know of someone who is abusing the system, spamming, etc, please email us at...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution